About this Project
1. Open ceiling drywall.
2. Drywall opened in the ceiling for copper repipe.
3. Before the patching starts, after the repipe.
4. Before the new drywall is installed.
5. Drywall cut to size and screwed in place.
6. Next step is to install a newly cut drywalls and secure with drywall screws.
7. Preparing for patching.
8. The drywall are cut and installed the next step is to connect existing and new drywall with drywall tape to prevent from cracking.
9. After the opening is patched and texture is matched with existing texture. All is left at this point is to match the color and you won’t be able to tell that it was ever opened.
10. At this stage the patch is complete the only difference is the color.