About this Project
1. New construction with PEX water system. The colors of the pipe is just for indicating the hot and cold other wise it’s the same pipe. The PEX pipes are nicely secured to the floor joists every 36 inches or less.
2. PEX is a very flexible pipe so there is no need of lots of fittings to maneuver around the structure.
3. Typical PEX connections.
4. Cold water supply line for Ice maker. Transition from PEX to copper , section of copper is used to secure the shut of valve properly.
5. PEX hot and cold water lines for washer machine in the recessed box.
6. Back of the wall mounted bathroom sink faucet.
7. PEX water lines trough the studs.